Monday, March 18, 2013

Today My Aura Is Violet

The past month has been on of the most magickal, healing, enlightening of my life. Real talk folks! I've basically lived an entire Sundance film lol, and the best part is that due to this awakening, I now truly understand that this is MY movie and I am the director and the star!

I felt my Secret Language of Colour oracle from Blue Angel publishing (LOVE the decks!) calling to me. I asked "What color is my aura today?" I pulled Violet! How fitting with all of the spiritual things that have transpired over the past few weeks, but in particular the past 48 hours. Violet is associate with both the crown and third eye chakras, the connection to intuition, psychic abilities, and Spirit. The creatrix of the deck Inna Segal says it is also good for healing insomnia (like using lavender sheet spray or oil) and for physical injury to the eyes, brain, and nervous system. She also explains that helps release karma and gain freedom from past issues.

So I did a meditation using the violet ray to bring balance and to keep me stress free and and in harmony with Spirit. I'm on a whole different level these days and plan to continue ascending!

 

2 comments:

  1. I can just picture the glow around you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't mind the little red horns and batwings HAhaa! ;-)
    xox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...